5-Night trip for two to Tahiti The Bulletin and Getaways Travel (563 SW 13th St., Bend, OR) - 2013
The Bulletin and Getaways Travel are promoting a contest where one lucky winner will receive a vacation for two provided by Getaways Travel and Pleasant Holidays. There is one local sponsor. The prize is valued at approximately $7000. As a condition to entering the contest, each contestant agrees to the following contest rules:
- All contestants understand and agree the sponsor, Getaways Travel, is awarding all prizes. The Bulletin is acting as a contest promoter and has no responsibility or obligation to provide any of the prizes. Prize and its delivery are the responsibility and obligation solely of Getaways Travel and prizewinner. Any dispute about the prize or its delivery must be resolved between the said sponsor and the winner and will be handled in accordance with said sponsor's established dispute resolution policies. All contestants, including winners understand and agree they have no claims against The Bulletin for any and all liability relating to this contest. Contest winners agree to indemnify and hold The Bulletin harmless from any and all claims, losses, lawsuits or costs and attorney fees incurred in connection with this contest. Contest winners shall sign a complete release as to The Bulletin prior to receiving their prize.
- All entries must be made on an official entry form found in The Bulletin newspaper. One coupon per edition. Entry form must be cut out and dropped off or mailed in a legible fashion. Entries can be saved up and mailed.
- Contest is open to all persons 21 years of age or older. The Bulletin and sponsor employees and their families are not eligible. The Bulletin reserves the right to deem entries ineligible.
- Entries must be received by The Bulletin before 12pm March 22nd, 2013. The Bulletin or its sponsor is not responsible for entries that are not received, not fully completed, received after deadline, or illegible.
- A representative will draw a winner for the sponsor's prize through a random drawing from a receptacle containing all eligible contest entries. The drawing will take place at The Bulletin at approximately 3pm March 25th, 2013. Winners need not be present. There shall be only one winner. The Bulletin will determine winner's eligibility. The decision of The Bulletin is final. Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Winner will have one week to claim prize. If unclaimed within one week time period, another winner will be drawn. Odds of winning will depend on number of entries. Prize is non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash. (See contest ad for more details)
- In the event that the winner is ineligible or chooses not to accept the prize, he or she forfeits all claims to any prize. The prize will be awarded to a contest runner-up. A runner-up for the prize will be determined by a random drawing in the same manner as the original prize winner was determined.
- Prize will consist of goods and/or services provided by Getaways Travel which may include a sponsor of their choosing. Contest winner shall be obligated to sign any and all contract documents required by sponsor in order to receive prize. Those contracts shall be in the form used by sponsor in its normal course of business. Winner agrees to coordinate with sponsor so that prize is used no later than the expiration date. (See dates applicable on ad/entry form)
- Winners agree and understand that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received and that an IRS Form 1099 will be filed by the sponsor of the prize.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that The Bulletin and the said sponsor have a right to publicize, or print any contest winner's name, character, likeness, or all matters related thereto.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold or given away. They may be used for E-marketing from The Bulletin, Getaways Travel, or Pleasant Holidays.